Come join Eros Now, the “Netflix and Spotify” OTT service for Bollywood, as our Product Manager for Analytics.
Eros Now, a subsidiary of Eros International the largest integrated film studio of India, is a world-class online destination for Indian movies, music and video content.
This unique opportunity offers the chance to play a key role in observing, analyzing, and driving the data used to define how the 21st century global media experience is and could be for subscribers, viewers and fans.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that there is a successful, customer-focused and accessible resource which supports a data-driven decision-making process throughout the company.
You will productize our customer behavioral data by whatever means while analyzing and making recommendations on marketing programs, new product features and product improvements based on the data generated by our customers.
You will work closely with your peers to define KPIs, partner with Engineering / QA to implement accurate analytic tools and deliver analytic insights across the business.
This unique opportunity offers the chance to play a key role in transforming the Indian entertainment industry around the world. You will make sense of our user data to help drive the Eros Now service forward. You must have established professional experience in analytics in a consumer Web or mobile service for digital media.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Product Management.
- Develop a deep understanding of Eros Now business performance and key drivers for our priority markets around the world.
- Publish and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance metrics and KPIs.
- Manage and configure Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe and other analytics platforms and dashboards to track customer interactions.
- Define necessary advanced custom queries using SQL and analytics tools to pull data from our database to develop reporting and answer deeper business questions.
- Own and execute the web, mobile, TV and backend analytics roadmap to prioritize new requirements and improvements.
- Develop, manage and support user-friendly and accessible dashboards with up to date data used by decision makers throughout the company.
- Support peers and key cross-functional stakeholders to define and provide key performance indicators and business goals for new features and products.
- Understand data generated by platforms to ensure that metrics can be explained at multiple levels from summarized to granular views.
- Develop, execute and manage A/B tests for the service in conjunction with the UX and Engineering teams.
- Crystallize key insights from customer behavior for the leadership team.
- 4+ years in business analytics roles in a consumer technology environment.
- Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior using analytical problem solving skills with strategic and structured thinking to identify trends.
- Ability to synthesize and effectively communicate – verbally and in writing - insights for the management team with a high attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in implementing and using Web and/or mobile analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, Adobe and others to create reports.
- Ability to influence and work effectively
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a small - but international - team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative or technical discipline.
Great to haves:
- An interest in Bollywood and the South Asian digital entertainment market
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- SQL/database query skills